- The domain http://www.sahilfashionbazar.com including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of SAHIL COUTURE PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter “SAHILFASHIONBAZAR”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its registered office at 10208 , Padam Singh Road , Karol Bagh , New
- Through the Website we intend to sell our original merchandise including but not limited to clothing, footwear, accessories, jewellery, etc., designed or created by various designers and our suppliers.
2. Acceptance Of Terms:
- These Terms have come into effect immediately.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian laws. All persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 cannot use the Website. For example if your age is below 18 years or you are an un-discharged insolvent you are prohibited to use this Website or purchase any products from this Website or enter into any form of contract with us ( sahilfashionbazar ) The Website is also not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us ( sahilfashionbazar )for any reason whatsoever.
- By using the Website or purchasing products from the Website through any computer resource including but not limited to mobile or tablet devices, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms, various policies and signify your acceptance to be bound by them in entirety.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these Terms shall supersede all previous representations, understandings, arrangements or agreements.
- If you have any queries about the Terms, various policies or have any comments, suggestions or grievances on or about our Website, please mail us your query at email@example.com
- Sahil Fashion Bazar reserves the right to modify or update these Terms including any policy at any time without prior notice. Access to Website after any modification or revision of these Terms or any policy/policies shall also constitute your acceptance to be bound by such modified Terms or any policy/policies. If required by any Indian laws, the modified or revised Terms or any policy/policies shall be applicable to any products purchased prior to such modification or revision becoming effective.
- You acknowledge that these Terms, policy/policies including any modification(s) thereof constitute a valid contract between you and us ( sahilfashionbazar ), even though it is in electronic form and is not physically signed by you and us ( sahilfashionbazar ). Thus you acknowledge and agree that by mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Sahil fashion bazar and these Terms and various policies will be binding upon you.
- If Indian courts, for any reason hold any of the condition of the Terms or policy/policies as invalid, void or unenforceable, to any extent or in any particular context, such condition of the Terms or policy/policies only shall be deemed to be severed/deleted only for such limited extent/context as determined by the Indian court provided however that, in such event these Terms or any policy shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by Indian laws, to the meaning and intention of the excluded condition of the Terms or policy/policies as determined by such Indian court and the validity and force of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected.
- Unless context otherwise require, all policies whether in force presently or introduced subsequently shall be deemed to be part of these Terms. In case of any conflict between Terms and any policy the provisions of such policy shall prevail.
4. Limited Usage of Website:
- All intellectual property rights in the Website and the proprietary rights of the Website are owned by and/or licensed to Sahilfashionbazar. It is further clarified that the Website including Information, all other contents on the Website such as software, images, audio, videos, photographs, graphics, text, description, logos, text, program, software, database, trademarks, icons, etc., is owned by us ( sahilfashionbazar ).You shall not use any intellectual property of sahilfashionbazar licensor in any manner without prior written permission from us ( sahilfashionbazar ) or from respective licensor.
- Sahil fashion bazar grants you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of this Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. It is clarified that limited licence to access Website shall exclude:
- any commercial use or derivative use of this Website or its contents by you; or
- any extraction, reproduction, duplication, downloading or copying of any whole or part of the contents of Website including product(s) their descriptions and/or prices for any purpose by you; or
- any extraction, reproduction, duplication, downloading or copying in any manner, any Information, either in whole or in part, including account details of sahilfashionbazar employees/ customers/suppliers/designers/models for sale, resale or for the benefit of third parties by you; or
- any reverse engineering, distribution, transfer, transmission, publication, sale, resale, display or licensing any Information available on the Website by you.
- It is further clarified that any extraction, reproduction, duplication, downloading, or copying of any content of the Website for commercial or non-commercial purposes or unwarranted modification of Information or content of the Website is not permitted.
- Sahil Fashion Bazar reserves itself right to temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website without any liability if you make any unauthorised use of the Website or breach these Terms or any policy or violate any applicable Indian laws while accessing Website or purchasing products from us.
5. Access to Website:
- Website and/or any facilities made available on the Website, in whole or partially, may not be available from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, upgrading of the Website/technology, introduction of new product(s), computer resource repairs and Website maintenance, etc.
- In no event shall Sahilfashionbazar be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- use or the inability to use or delay in use of the Website;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;
- any other matter, including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website;
- provision of or failure to provide access to Website or any information, products through the Website;
- non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or pursuant to directives from government authorities or for any reason beyond our control.
- Interruptions in the Website shall not serve as a basis to terminate your subscription, purchase order or demand in full or partial refund of any payment made or any reductions in future payments to be made.
6. Changes to Website Contents:
- Sahil fashion bazar , its consultants, contracted parties, technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness, up-gradation and/or wholeness, of any content, graphics, images, information, software, text, audio, video, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free. While we ( sahil fashion bazar ) uses reasonable efforts to keep the Website accessible and error free, but we cannot guarantee the same.
- Changes are periodically made to the Website, product(s) and to the price/information/contents of the Website. We and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website, product(s) at any time without any prior intimation or any liability to anyone.
7. User Account, Password, Security and Communication:
- Please ensure that the details provided to us during registration process for your user account or while placing an order as a guest are correct and complete.
- Registered users are requested to update any account information to enable us to serve you better.
- If you are registering as a business entity (i.e. limited company, partnership, limited liability partnership, trust, society, association of persons, etc.), you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity which you are representing with these Terms.
- You will not provide false information about you or anyone else (including, without limitation, when you are being asked on the Website to provide accurate information about your age), and you will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account details. You shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur through your account. We ( sahil fashion bazar ) shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage arising as a result of your failure to maintain confidentiality of your account details, password and even comply with these Terms.
- You will ensure to exit/sign off from your account at the end of each session.
- If you know or suspect that there has been an unauthorised use of your account or password you shall immediately notify us.
- If we has a reason to believe that there was an unauthorised access of your account or misuse of the Website, we may, for security reasons either (i) request you to change your password or (ii) we may suspend your account without any liability to us ( sahil fashion bazar ).
- You understand that we ( sahil fashion bazar ) will never ask you to disclose or share your password. Please ignore any such e-mail or correspondence requesting disclosure of your password.
- You also agree and confirm as under:
- While registering yourself or while placing an order as a guest, you shall provide accurate, correct, complete and up to date information about yourself as requested over the Website. Please note that sale of product(s) to be rendered to you will be dependent upon the Information provided by you. Thus we will not be responsible if the information provided by you is inaccurate, false, incomplete or not up to date;
- We has the right to verify and confirm the Information provided by you at any time. If upon verification it is found that the Information shared with us either as a registered user or a guest, is inaccurate, false, incomplete or not up to date in accordance with the Terms, We reserves the right to:
- Where you are a registered user:
- Temporarily or indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website without any liability; and/or
- Reject your purchase order or stop delivery of the products, without any liability;
- Where you are a guest user:
- Reserves the right to reject your purchase order or refuse to deliver the products to the address provided by you without any liability;
8. Review, Comments, Feedback, ETC.:
- We ( sahil fashion bazar )invites you to provide your feedbacks, suggestions, convey ideas and other submissions (collectively “Views”) on the Website or by letters or e-mails as long as the same is not violating any Indian laws and is in accordance with these Terms.
- For avoidance of doubt, Views on the content of the Website, products, etc. are individual opinions of the visitors based on their knowledge or experience. Thus these Views are personal opinions of the author. We neither subscribes to them nor does We assume any responsibility or liability for the same.
- If you provide Views which violate Indian laws or are contrary to these Terms, we ( sahil fashion bazar ) without any liability or prior intimation, reserves the right (but not an obligation) to remove, delete, edit or refuse to retain on Website any such View that in the sole judgment of our violates these Terms or any Indian laws. Sahil fashion Bazar may, if deemed fit, even suspend your access or deny you an access to the Website.
- If you post Views on the Website or send your Views by e-mail/letter, you agree:
- All Views shall remain property of Sahil fashion bazar and we shall have irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide intellectual property rights in the Views. Thus we have exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable rights to commercially exploit the Views.
- We will be entitled to display, distribute, disclose, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from such Views throughout the world in any media for any purpose whatsoever, without any restriction and without any need to compensate you; and
- Sahil Fashion Bazar and its associates, consultants, contracted parties have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Views, if deemed fit.
- You agree to waive your rights to be identified as the author of such Views;
- You represent and warrant that the Views submitted on the Website are your personal Views and do not violate any Indian laws or do not hurt any person or entity including that the Views are not defamatory.
- You agree to indemnify Sahil fashion Bazar and its associates, consultants, contracted parties, etc. for any claim against sahil fashion bazar or its associates due to posting of Views on the Website in breach of these (i) Terms or (ii) any of these representation or warranties or (iii) any applicable Indian laws.
9. Your Obligations:
- You agree and accept, interalia, the following:
- You will abide by all intellectual property right notices, information, and restrictions contained in or associated with any of the products or the Website content;
- Any products sold by Sahil fashion bazar, its affiliates, any contractors, will be used by you for lawful purposes only and intended use of the products shall comply with all applicable Indian laws.
- You shall monitor and restrict use of Internet by minors including minor’s access to the Website. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Website by the minors including use of your credit card(s), debit card(s) or other payment instrument (e.g. PayPal) by minors to place any orders on Website. For avoidance of doubt, a minor means person who has not completed 18 years of age.
- You agree and accept that, amongst others, you shall not, directly or indirectly:
- Breach any applicable Indian laws or these Terms while using the Website, purchasing any product through Website ;
- Access the Website using a false identity or on behalf of anyone else other than yourself.
- Use our Website or its product(s) for non-personal use or for commercial use For example: use of the contents on the Website for any advertisement or solicitation or for gathering or transferring products purchased from Website for further sale.
- Portray us, its product(s) in an offensive, hateful, defamatory, inaccurate or false manner.
- Commit or omit to do anything which will adversely tarnish goodwill or reputation of Sahil fashion bazar, its associates, contracting parties, suppliers/designers, etc.;
- Gain or attempt to gain any unauthorised access to the Website or interfere with or attempt to interfere with any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or any parts thereof or disrupt or attempt to disrupt in any way the operation of the Website or any parts thereof;
- Create or submit a submission including any View that is unlawful, grossly offensive, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable Indian laws, rules, regulations or regulatory guidelines under the laws of India or that infringes or violates other parties’ privacy rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content or pornographic content.
- Send on behalf of us : spam, chain-letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials to anyone including existing customers/designers of sahil fashion bazar or users of the Website;
- Harass, bully, stalk, harm, defame or disparage or otherwise cause mental or physical distress or injury to anyone, or engage in any other unlawful or objectionable conduct while using the Website, purchasing any product through the Website;
- Use the Website or purchase any product through Website a to collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, display, forward, any material, data or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other user of the Website;
- Violate any of the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of sahil fashion bazar, its licensors, its associates, contracted parties, or any third party, etc. while using the Website, purchasing any product through the Website;
- Use software or applications such as bots, crawlers, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Website for illegitimate purpose or for gain or attempt to gain any unauthorised access to the Website or interfere with or attempt to interfere with any person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or any parts thereof or disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Website or any parts thereof. For avoidance of doubt, we reserves its right to prevent anyone from using such software or application even if these software or applications are harmless;
- Misrepresent or suggest, whether expressly or impliedly, about your association with us as anything other than the user of Website or purchaser of sahil; fashion bazar product(s);
- Transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses (such as time-bombs, cancel-bots, worms, trojan horses), or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere, disrupt, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Website, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of sahil fashion bazar;
- Remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure (including, without limitation to geo-IT filtering and/or encryption) associated with the Website or any Website features.
- Subject to these Terms, We hereby grants you a revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website.
- If you breach the Terms or any policy and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the Terms or any policy.
- We shall not be deemed hereby to have given any authorisation or deemed to have waived any rights or remedies it may have in law or equity or under these Terms or under any policy, unless and only to the extent, it does so by a specific writing signed by a duly authorized officer of sahil fashion bazar.
12. Indemnity and Release:
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Sahil fashion bazar, its subsidiaries, associates, consultants, contracted parties, etc., and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or any policy/document incorporated by reference or your violation of any laws, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
13. Force Majeure:
- Neither party will be held liable for any loss or failure to perform any obligation (other than your payment obligation where you are still receiving all or part of any products purchased under these Terms), due to events such as storms, tsunami, fire, floods, earthquake, outbreak of any contagious diseases, or any other acts of God or any governmental act or industrial dispute(s), strikes, labour unrest, civil commotion, riots, terrorist attack, war, poor environment/weather conditions, mechanical break-down, obstruction of any public or private road/highway, of any circumstances (other than insolvency of the party) beyond any party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure event”).
- Party affected by Force Majeure event shall as soon as reasonably possibly send a written notice to the other party of occurrence of Force Majeure event. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 3 months from the date of placement of purchase order for any product(s), either party may cancel the purchase order immediately by giving the other party a written notice of the termination of contract.
- In case of termination of contract/purchase order due to Force Majeure event , you further agree to make payment for the product(s) so delivered prior to occurrence or during the occurrence, if any of the Force Majeure event.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- Terms and any policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of India.
- Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any conditions of the Terms hereto, the same shall be referred to the courts in Delhi, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. Infringement of Intellectual Properties:
- Sahil fashion bazar respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In particular, if you are an intellectual property owner and believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your intellectual property rights, you may submit a notification of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address mentioned in ‘Notice’ clause. with the following information in writing:
- A physical or digital signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed.
- A legibly scanned copy of the relevant registration certificate obtained from the relevant authority or evidence relating to the claim of your ownership in the intellectual property for which you (the complainant) seek to enforce against the allegedly infringing work(s).
- Identification of the intellectual property claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple intellectual properties/works at a single online site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such intellectual properties/work at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an e-mail is the best way to help us locate the content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith in belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Before you file such a notification, please carefully consider whether or not the use of copyrighted material at issue is protected by the “fair use” doctrine, as you could be liable for costs and Attorneys’ fees should you file a takedown notice where there is no infringing use. If you are unsure whether a use of your copyrighted material constitutes infringement, please contact an Attorney.
16. Notices and Communication:
- Any notice to us under this Agreement may be delivered by prepaid post to following address Sahil couture private limited ,10208 Padam Singh Road , Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005 and mail us at email@example.com
- We shall send notices to you electronically to the e-mail address provided by you or may send a physical notice either by recognized courier service or prepaid post to the address provided by you. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that sending of notice by us either by e-mail or prepaid post/courier service shall be deemed to be valid and effective service of notice by Sahil fashion bazar.
- Without prejudice to clause 16(b) above, you will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you either by e-mail, short message services (SMS), phone calls or by posting notices on the Website or by any other mode of communication to fulfill your order. Thus for contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order or any offers or promotions.
- will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer resource or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- In case of any grievances with respect to (i) the Website or any contents of the Website please contact us by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) products purchased on the Website, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com
- Cannot be transferred in part or in full to anyone else.
- All terms and conditions are subject to management discretion. We reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at the sole discretion of the management.
- Disputes if any are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
Purchase Order Policy
- The domain http://www.sahilfashionbazar.com including any web-pages thereof is the web-site (“Website”) of SAHIL COUTURE PRIVATE LIMITED (hereinafter “SAHILFASHIONBAZAR”, “we”, “us” or “our”) having its registered office at 10208 , Padam Singh Road , Karol Bagh , New
- Please also read Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and other policies as set out on the Website before proceeding to place an order. By placing a purchase order, it shall be deemed that you have read the Terms and Conditions and other policies including this policy and the same are acceptable and binding upon you.
2. Invitation of offer and Acceptance of Offer:
- All products and information displayed on Website is “our“ invitation to offer . Your order for purchase of any products constitutes your offer which shall be subject to Terms and the terms as listed in this policy and Sahil Fashon Bazar reserves the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full.
- We will notify you, as soon as possible, the (i) receipt of your order; or (ii) confirm dispatch of product(s) and acceptance of your order. You can track the package through the ‘Order Tracking’ facility available on the Website.
- With respect to product(s) sold on the Website, we receive payment from you before your order has been shipped. If, for any reason, we are unable to deliver you the product(s), as per your order, we will inform you about the same and even refund the value of the product(s) not available or incapable of delivery. In case where the product(s) are sold on the Website but payment terms are ‘Cash on Delivery’ then we will only inform you about its inability to accept your offer.
- Sahil fashion bazar processes one shipping address per order. Therefore, if you would like to order several items and have these items shipped to different people, We will treat each shipping address as separate orders.
- Any coupon code can only be used once by one user. Coupon code will not be valid on discounted products. Coupon codes cannot be clubbed with existing offers, wallet or discounts.
3. Exactness not Guaranteed:
- We hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish or appearance of the product/merchandise as ordered by you.
- There is also a possibility that you may need to alter the merchandise to ensure that it properly fits you due to variation in the size of the merchandise that may vary from one brand to another.
- We endeavors to provide you merchandise which is of best quality. However We does not take any guarantee that the merchandise will meet your expectation as many of these merchandises are handmade and there may be variation in each piece.
- We have taken all steps to ensure that the colour, size, shapes, design and other features of the products/merchandise that are displayed on our Website is accurately reproduced so as to resemble the actual product. However the graphical display i.e. visuals of the products/merchandise would be dependent upon the configuration of your computer resource. We do not guarantee that the colour of products/merchandise displayed on the Website in your computer resource accurately represents the actual product/merchandise. There is also a possibility that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
- We expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
- While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content; this Website, all content, information, software, products, audio or video and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We our also not obligated to provide any physical preview of the object either before or after the sale.
4. Limitation of Liability:
- Sahil fashion bazar is not liable to compensate you if the quality of any products/merchandise purchased by you through the Website did not meet your expectations. At the most, We may allow you to return the product in exchange of another product as per the terms prescribed under our “Return and Exchanges Policy”.
- You cannot ask from us any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or compensation of any kind, for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product/merchandise;
- Any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances or Force Majeure events;
- Any missed opportunities to avail certain discounts;
- Any issue with courier companies or our delivery partners or their personnel;
- Any gift/discount voucher which got deactivated upon reaching the expiry date;
- Unavailability of items which you tried to purchase etc.
- Without prejudice to aforesaid, aggregate liability of sahil fashion bazar, its contracted parties, employees, consultants, etc., in connection with this policy shall be limited to the value of the relevant Product(s) purchased by you through the Website.
For example: Your purchases aggregate to INR. 100,000 consisting of several products say Product A (costs INR 25,000), B (costs INR 45,000), C (costs INR10,000) and D (costs INR 20,000). If Product B is found to be damaged or unsuitable for usage by the customer, Our liability shall be limited to INR 45,000 only.
- Unreasonable and unlawful requests in addition to return or exchange, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to us and WE reserves the right to cancel orders or block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
- Sahil fashion bazar will endeavour to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or merchandise. However we does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the territory from where you are placing the purchase order. The prices mentioned on the Website are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s)/merchandise(s) available at our store or through any other online or offline sale.
- The pricing is subject to our internal pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at the sole discretion of Sahil Fashion Bazar. Thus the prices are subject to change at any time, without any notifications. Further the prices and availability of product(s)/merchandise(s) are liable to change without any prior notice from us.
- All references to ‘Rupee/INR’ on the Website refer to Indian currency. Prices mentioned on the Website for domestic sale i.e. sale of product(s) within India may be different from the prices of similar products intended for international sale i.e. outside India.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, the price displayed on the Website for any product(s) in INR represents the full price of the product(s) to be shipped in India.
- Unless otherwise mentioned, the price displayed on the Website for any product(s) in foreign currency represents only the price of the product(s) to be shipped outside India and excludes charges towards foreign shipping cost, any custom fees, import duties, taxes and levies which would be extra. It may be noted that in case of international sale, We cannot provide the quantum of any custom fees, import duties, taxes and levies. Further also take note that the actual amount to be paid by you as an international purchaser will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card/debit card, as per the currency conversions done by your bank/credit card/debit card provider on the date of billing.
6. Taxes and Duties:
- For domestic deliveries, i.e., delivery of product within India, all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product set out on the Website.
- For international deliveries, i.e., delivery of product outside India, is undertaken on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties, custom fees and local taxes. As the recipient of the product, you are liable for all import duties, customs fees, local taxes levied by the country. Payment of these taxes or duties is necessary for delivery of product(s). We are unable to advise what amount this would be as duties vary from country to country.
7. Mispricing or Non-availability:
- The data/product(s) made available through the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors including but not limited to the description of the product(s), the availability of product(s) or the pricing of the product(s). These inaccuracies or discrepancies may go unnoticed until after you have placed the order. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- If the actual price of the product(s) is higher than the price mentioned or listed on the Website then unless the product(s) has already been dispatched,we shall at its sole discretion inform you by e-mail/call/letter about the correct price and seek instructions from you as to whether you would like to cancel your order or pay the balance amount. If you elect to cancel the order, we shall, refund the payment made by you. However if you elect to pay the differential amount, we shall process your order;
- Sahil fashion Bazar shall refuse and cancel orders placed by you due to non-availability of product and inform you about rejection of your order.we will refund you the payment made by you;
- With respect to reversal/refund of any payment by us under Section 7(b), Section 7(c) and Section 7(d), we will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
8. Non-acceptance or Cancellation of order:
- Non-acceptance of order by Aza:
- Sahil fashion Bazar may not be able to accept certain purchase orders. We reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or reject your offer to purchase for any reason including but not limited to:
- Limited inventory/quantities of product(s) available for purchase; or
- Inaccuracies or errors in description of product or pricing information; or
- Any defect found in the quality of the product; or
- Non-receipt of additional information requested by us; or
- Non-receipt of payment from credit card/debit card/bank due to insufficient funds; etc.
- Sahil fashion bazar will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled. If your order is cancelled after receipt of payment from you, the said amount will be refunded.
- Sahil fashion bazar shall not be liable to you for any direct or indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss suffered by you due to non-acceptance of your offer to purchase the products or delay in refund of your money or delay in informing you about non-acceptance of your order.
- Cancellation of order by you:
- After placing an order, you can cancel the order within 24 hours of placing such order. You are not allowed to cancel the same after 24 hours of placing such order. However, in case we receives any requests for cancellation of any order beyond 24 hours, we reserves the right to accept or reject request for order cancellations for any reason. If you have placed the order as a:
- Registered user, you will be allowed to cancel the order by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button displayed under “My Order Tab” on the Website after you login. Please note that ‘Cancel’ button will be de-activated after the lapse of 24 hours;
- Guest user, you will have to initiate the cancel procedure by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing such order.
- As part of usual business practice, if we receives a cancellation notice within 24 hours of placing the order,we shall refund the entire amount.
- As part of usual business practice, if the order has not been processed/approved by us. , We reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the entire amount back to you.
- In case the order has been processed and dispatched, We in its discretion may initiate cancel the order and issue a store credit note for an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the product returned only upon (A) receipt of the product within 10 days from the date of delivery of product to you; (B) through inspection of the product by our officials; and (C) We being satisfied that the product has been returned in proper condition. Please also read our ‘Returns & Exchange’ policy.
- With respect to refund of any payment by us under Section 8(a)(ii), Section 8(b)(ii) and Section 8(b)(iii), We will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
- We require signature of the person ((i) yourself; or (ii) intended recipient in case of gifts; or (iii) any person known to you/intended recipient who is present at the time and place of delivery and accepts delivery on your behalf/intended recipient to whom products have been delivered) as acknowledgement of delivery of the products so ordered. Once we have an acknowledgment, the ownership in the products passes on to you/intended recipient.
- We cannot guarantee delivery of product(s) to post office box (“P. O. Box”) addresses and take no responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case the delivery address includes P. O. Box details in any part or form. If we cannot deliver products to the P. O. Box, We will inform you about non-acceptance of your order and refund the payment made by you.
- We shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of the product(s) purchased due to any reason which is beyond its reasonable control. It is therefore advisable that you place orders well in advance.
- We shall not be liable for any non-delivery of the product(s) purchased on account of erroneous details provided by you to us such as wrong recipient name, recipient address or contact number, etc.
- If the product is returned to us as undelivered due to wrong address, we shall be entitled to extra cost for resending the product(s) to the correct address. The extra cost towards re-delivery shall be paid upfront by you and the delivery time shall be extended.
- With respect to refund of any payment by us under Section 9(b), we will give necessary instructions to the payment gateway within 5 working days. It is pertinent to note that the payment gateways may take upto a month to credit such amount to your account.
- By placing a purchase order for a product on the Website, you agree that you are accessing the product(s) available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction with sahil fashion bazar through this Website.
- Before placing an order on sahilfashionbazar.com you are requested to carefully read the description of product(s), product specific conditions, the Terms and various policies including ‘Returns and Exchange Policy’.
- As practice we return money into the same bank account/debit card/credit card account from where it received the payment. However, in exceptional cases, We may in its discretion and subject to certain conditions entertain your request to for transfer/refund money into any other credit card/debit card/bank account as applicable.